Thursday, October 09, 2008

Recent activity

Wow! Didn't realize that it has been more than 10 days since my last post. Sorry peeps... But I guess most of you all are busy with stuff going in uni.

Yea, this is the EXAM season where everyone has no time for anything but studies... Those have a greater pressure studying abroad. Well, browsing around a few blogs where I frequently visits, I found no changes from the last time I left. So I guess my predictions wasn't wrong.

In case if there are any of you who drop by, here are some updates to keep ya all enlightened!

I'm currently working (as usual) for iZZinet (no changes). Working location has changed from time to time (this sounds different). It seems like we are insufficient of employees. There were quite a number of them who quit their job for certain personal reasons. They are now relocating man power (people like me and my bro) to various locations which will in return, hope to produce higher outcomes. Trust me, it disrupts my well being in my ever comfy Sunway working location.

I fell sick since last Monday. Thank God that it was my 1st time this year that I had a fever. Just recovered 90% (i guess) today and tmr, I had to go Low Yat again! (sighs) I need rest, but soonest will be at least next week.

If any of you needs a job, feel free contact me and I'll pass it to the HR of iZZinet. I think they seriously needs employees. But its all only limited to those who stays in Malaysia and residing in anywher of Klang Valley.

Uni is starting next week, but i guess I won't be joining the semester anymore. Nothing has been written on stone, just give me a lil more time and I will come out with an answer.

Cheers peeps, Wish you all ALL THE BEST for the coming examination!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home