Friday, February 27, 2009

Back to where it came from

After all the dramatic years.... I'm once again blogging in my hse @ Ipoh! It has been a long time since I've done this and those who used to read this blog back then are no longer readers here. Lost a few, but gained so many and better ones :)

My Opinion
Its been a week since I came back from Subang, living in this town is really not a bad idea (due to my mum's cooking and free petrol from dad :S). But personally, its not a nice place to live with! Some say that I'm weird, cuz everyone likes their hometown..misses them and always like to go home... Perhaps that's not me, cuz my only reason to come home is to spend time with my family. Not that its nice, likes the environment and there are lots of childhood friends here... In my dictionary, there is no such things as childhood friends. People in life come and go, if there is someone who can click darn well with you now, it is best to appreciate cuz it might not be the same later in life. Well, I'm constantly trying to prove myself wrong after meeting close buddies like Jon and Joshua not forgetting Kana as well. Our bonds are still the same after a long gap in between. And besides them, I'll have to wait till end of the year to see how Syamir reacts when he comes back. Whether its still the same or one of us have changed...

The Reason
Coming back to my life here... Apparently I'm working on something that costs a huge sacrifice for me, Opportunity Cost! I'm really looking forward to it! It came to me one night while I was having trouble sleeping..then, I've finally found my new year's resolution! Not too late as it still has plenty of room for it to succeed! Work more and earn more, you will enjoy the outcome!

Self Comforting
Lucky for me, I still have my Elken friends here...this entails that I'm not alone (I wish there is a Charlie Bartlett to tell me this) At least I have someone to hang out with~~ Just like the olden days... And ya, my friends from 7 yrs ago still running the same business as usual at the same location and time! I can look for them to create some chatter in the dull atmosphere! Ya, so far these are who I can think of momentarily.

Setting Target
Just a few more months here...And there my dream will come thru! Constant visits to Subang are essential, at least to see Fili :)


Hope this post doesn't bore you (I'll try to come up with something interesting)

Till the nxt dull post~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home