Sunday, February 15, 2009

Adios Core group members!

Today is the day where Syamir, Tisya and Wei Yin leaves Malaysia to Aussie. Yup! Aussie again. So many many of you all like Aussie so much and I'm having a feeling where that country is gonna be another M'sia. So, there goes another 3 and soon will be Azran's turn. I think by mid year, if I pay a visit to Aussie...huh! I can't imagine how is it gonna be like. But then, lets look forward to another 3 years later...all of them are alr back here! Grad and working...

*I hereby take this opportunity to dedicate a post to the bonds we've been through throughout the year 2007 - 2009.


Introducing the Core Group Members in HELP.

This is Syamir

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hey! there's Alan

Introducing Tisya

Photobucket

And Wei Yin

Photobucket

These 3 are the very nucleus of our group!

Then here comes me as the 4th member and also always the 4th in exams results among us :S

Photobucket

The one and only Azran!!!

Photobucket

Later then,

Not forgetting Amir...

Photobucket

*Picture belongs to Amir

*Note:
  • These are the ones who always have activity, outings, lunch and dinner etc. together. The ones who come and go are not included but might be mentioned.
  • Amir will not be mentioned as frequent due to him not leaving M'sia :P

Together, I present you... us

Photobucket

Photobucket

Everybody now~

Photobucket


Let me recap how we united to refresh your memories...

One the first few days of Business Oct intake 2007 lecture classes, I'd noticed some of them. Mainly Syamir's due to him having 2 gurls accompanying him everywhere he goes. I was like 'hmm.. this guys is good eh!' and also besides him there were others too that caught my attention. (This post is for them, so there isn't a need to mention about others)

The 1st week past by and here comes the 2nd week. Also the 1st week of tutorials. Did I mention that HELP sucks! Ya, HELP SUCKS badly in all aspects. So I was having trouble looking for my ACC101 (Financial Accounting) classroom, then manage to bump into Syamir asking him whether am I in the right class or not. Also an opening to get to know new friends as I was the Lone Ranger who entered HELP. Mayb it was God's will to bring us together... I then followed him into the class and he introed me to Tisya and Wei Yin, later found out that Tisya was Fili's exclassmate! Small world.

Here is where Azran comes in... The same day, we had our lunch at Rice Bowl Main Block (suggested by Syamir). On the way, Azran and Gilang was catching up with us and Azran randomly asked Tisya few questions. The conversation is as follow;

I was like 'What the hell is wrong with this guy?! What a pick up line to get to know gurls'
I think Syamir's reaction was similar.
So I remembered he asked "so where are you guys heading?"
I've forgotten who replied "We're goin to have lunch."
[Azran!!!!Correct me if I'm wrong] Azran said "Can we join you".
Me: 'Haha, lame la this guy'
Syamir "Sure, we're heading to rice bowl. Come, lets go"

And That was the start of something new.

Also another memorable moments...
Fast forward >> towards the end of Sem1

Syamir was desperately wanting to know this gurl (Name will not be mention, only those who were present knows this part).
[Syamir, You be thinking I hate this part]

The day class ended with ACC101 lecture. It was a late class. Syamir had took notice of this gurl since God knows when. He knew that she would wait fo her transport home at McD at that time. He wanted to kept the secret from the gurls (Tisay and Wei Yin) somehow me too. He told me that he needed to go toilet so badly after class. So when the class ended, I saw him pushed poor Azran back down to his seat when he was trying to get up. Then he ran down towards the bus. Luckly we managed to take the same bus as his. The next thing is him running up to Main Block and towards McD.

Poor 4 of us waited for him to come back down to the car park as Tisya needed a ride back with him. Halfway, he called Azran and seek for advice... Azran told him its now or never. We managed to figured it out and with the help of Azran telling us what was he attempting. Several mins later, he came down looking chivalrously. He got her name FINALLY!

You gained my respect bro!

Okay...end of story telling and lets look at some picture that flashes back loads of memories...


Once the camera falls into either Tisya or Azran's hand!

Chik! Chak! Chik! Chak!
Flash! Flash! Flash!


During Lectures

Photobucket

Photobucket


In the HELP bus

Photobucket


Before Exams @ Starbucks

Photobucket

Former Hitz.fm morning crew RUDY

Photobucket

Photobucket


Our 1st night at Skybar + Clubbing

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

indeed A Night to Remember


Ikano Power Center

Photobucket

Photobucket


The Curve

Photobucket


Delicious @ OneU

Photobucket


Catching a Movie @ MV

Photobucket


Alan's Loreal Modelling

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hail to Alan the Champ!


Saying Goodbyes to Tisya's Sweet Heart

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Azran's surprise B'day bash

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My 21st

Photobucket


Fili's 08/08/08

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Tisya's Kelebo Partay

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Our final Chapter ended with that glamorous night in Rahsia KL. I guess I've already given you guys my ultimate post. I believe that this are your 1st time away from home at a distant land. Here's a piece of an advice from me peeps;
  • Try to make more friends. Be as friendly as possible
  • Do not simply trust people!
  • It is very important to take care of yourselves 1st before others
  • Find a part time job to ease expense (grow up ady, learn how to be independant)
  • Try not to miss home so much, its just a mere 9 months away from home
At the end of the day, you won't regret a single thing and you will feel that,

"The juice is worth the squeeze"



Till our next Chapter& till we meet again.....

Love,
- e2/Terry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home