Sunday, February 08, 2009

The Twilight Saga

Tribute to the TWILIGHT SAGA

The same as always, many have already talked about the Twilight books and the movie...Now its my turn to tell you my story...

It has been 2 months plus since the movie Twilight became a big hit in cinemas world wide. For those who had already watched the movie, I guess most of you all liked it and as for me, just like any other teens in the US bought the books and read them.

Photobucket

The very famous book cover where you can find them in many major bookstores. I guess still piled up in stacks of an island booth. Twilight, the 1st book of the whole saga is indeed the best book ever written by Stephanie Meyer. It is indeed that "I can't get my eyes off" the pages till its done.

So, an immediate followed-up to the next book,

Photobucket

This is also the next installment to hit the big screens this fall. I wish there wont be a lot of differences between the movie and the book just like the 1st one. We'll wait till the movie comes out to find out.

The 3rd book......

Photobucket

Eclipse... It brings back memories. I wouldn't had known about Twilight if it wasn't for this book. My very first glimpse of the entire series. But honestly back then, I did not pay much attention to it cuz I thought it was another vampire flick which sounds very common in the blockbuster industry back then.
To my sincerest apology, Twilight was totally out of the box!!!

The thickest of them all...

Photobucket

This is a very interesting one. Despite the increased pages, it still makes you wana read more until its all done. Indeed very anticipating story...

Well, that wraps up all my comments about the four books of the Twilight Saga.

Photobucket

Read to believe
Just trust me, once you get your eyes on them...
You wont put the books down!






Till the next episode........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home