Saturday, April 04, 2009

Welcome! The month of April

Every year, April seems to be a nice month get through. Its just that there is a feeling that tells me so. Perhaps its the month of my birthday?? hehehe.... But then, I'm not really happy with this year's birthday cuz its the end of my 21st year and enters the 22nd. Another 17 days later to say bye bye 21 years old. :(

Well, I'll be back to Subang again this month on the 9th - 13th. Another 4 days to enjoy my time there :) I'll try to keep it a habit to visit Subang once every month for the mean time. Don't worry, I'll be back permanently in a few more months time. Just have to settle some stuff first.

Speaking about settling stuff, I've just registered a company.
The name is,
Dentham Chemicals

It used to be my dad's company name a very long time ago. I think its even before I was born. My dad gave me a to do list about running the company. I have to register the location of premise with the Bandaraya, creating a bank account, make a company stamp, design a logo (this I need help form somebody), do a survey, create a price list with several options. Its like doing a uni assignment but this one is practical :S For real man!

Okay, lets leave the work thing aside. Personal time! I think its approximately every night my house is a mini cyber cafe of classic games. There are now 2 most popular games we're playing right now.

Game 1



Familiar??? Yes! before all the CS you all played, this is the origin of all!!!
The all time classic
HALF LIFE

Game 2



Recognize this??
Before you play warcraft / DotA
This was most famous game during its heyday
STAR CRAFT : Brood War

So here are the latest updates. I hope I'd passed Windy's requirements :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home