Friday, March 27, 2009

How's things goin on?

This post is specially written to enlighten Windy's eyes on my blog. Apparently, many of my friends has stopped blogging for various reasons respectively. At the same time, there are a few who came back to the blogging world. It happened to me once before and I've kinda decided to stop back then. That is why there isn't anything in the year 2006. But then, some friends of mine in Taylors persuaded me to re-blog. So I did and it is around since 2007 till present. These are just some brief history about me and blogging. "When there is demand, there will be supply" is the main reason why am I still around updating at least once in a while.

What is there for me to update? To me, nothing special happened. Since Josh, Jon are not around. Besides them, Syamir and the gang is gone too. Furthermore, I'm in Ipoh! REALLY REALLY nothing special going-on. That makes me a bad blogger :( All I can tell are, me going around Ipoh city doing sales, looking for new customers, servicing old and present once. I've kinda forseen these days a few years back while I'm in Subang. Mostly, I'm dealing with Car Wash business customers. Just only that field, huh! It gets kinda challenging sometimes.

Apparently;
I've problems to solve,
Matters to attend,
Targets to achieve and,
Dreams to fulfill....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home