Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Car Snow Wash

Today I would like to blog about the car wash business~

How much does it cost for washing your car?


Klang Valley, RM8 - 10
Ipoh - RM 2 - 10

How often people washes their car?

In general -
3/4 days once,
1 week once,
and 1 month once!

How much does it cost to start the business?

at least
RM 3000

So this is what I found out today. By just buying the equipment to start off the business, you need RM 3000 to get it started!
*Equipments includes: Vaccum, Foam generator, Jet spray
*This is excluding the rent, labor and other tools.

Just observe around your route to work, study or to your favourite mall and count how many car wash center are there. One thing for sure, you will see at least 2 of them. Very competitive indeed....
If interested, contact me :P (Well, I can recommend where you can get the equipment and I can supply you chemicals) lol...




*The above information is from a recent study conducted by myself. The reason is because a customer of mine wanted to start a car wash business and asked for my help on the equipments (not like I'm that free to do such research).

Lets see what will be the next post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home