Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Getting Busier

The coming days would be a little more hectic. Uni works, my work, Jon's return and hopefully Windy's surprising arrival for the 1st time!

Since last Friday, I received a surprise call from Jon, confirming with me when will he be coming back. Owh Brother! It has been a long awaited moment. Finally somebody close enough to share everything with. Hahaha.... And I will take revenge for what have u done to me today!

You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not be naughty but nice, Windy is coming to town..... Hurray! Presents??? Hahaha.... The year 08 to 09, I think its the 1st time I've known someone that long but had not met before. Since we are talking to each other more and more these days, I'm sure there are someting common that links us. Well, I'm pretty sure we both know why :P I'll be drafting an itenary plan out for you. Behold.......

As for things which are happeing in Uni, Haiz, "sei yan Ah Belle...bai nog siong thoi!!" I've been away from the life of a leader since 07, 2 years later, now! I have to lead a group once again! I've been very low profile in SEGi these days, but now, althou its just a small group...its still a start. I'll just do my best to ensure everyone is satisfied with their marks.


Work, long story. To be continued in the next entry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home