Monday, October 05, 2009

Welcome OCTOBER

FINALLY, Sept is gone. I do noticed that many people like that month, but not for me this year! I hated it! This is because of what had happened to me Obviously... Now, we are in the month of the Tourmaline stone. Its a very beautiful, eye catchy precious stone as an accessory.




Ok, done with the introduction... For recent upates, here are whats worth blogging about.




New phone!





Photobucket





and its a SE K770i




A nice phone, with a standard 3.2MP camera. This phone was inpired to me by Kana.




Happy Mid Autumn Festival




Photobucket



A Mooncake that signifies the Full Moon. This festival is to be celebrated with family and it falls on the 8th month day 15th on the Chinese Lunar calender. I had mine with my parents and thier friends and my friends. Chun Wei came over to my house to have a steamboat dinner with red wine and then followed by some leftover liquor...




Selamat Adilfitri




Photobucket



Raya, comes once in a year (sometimes twice). Our Muslim friend's main festival! But again, festive celebration these days are no longer celebrated by one religion of respective ethnicity alone but together all ethnic group as a whole.




So, how did I celebrate the Raya Holidays? Here's the short story about it:


Initially there was a plan...but then, it din't succeed. So, I made a last min trip headed up to Penang as John Tan was already there with his family. We met up, then went for cluubing at SS at Jln Penang. The next day was mostly spent on water sports, movie, food etc. The last day was food and CC at Nibong Tebal.


I'm not gud with photo editing, try to notice that VIOS, look at that stupid guy sticking his head and arms out like a dog peeing thru the car window...


Photobucket


After the water sports,

Yep! It was my idea to take a group photo


Photobucket


These two fella are RAMBO wannabes


Photobucket


Followed by testing their skills and power in sum Jap game


Photobucket


The muscle ache soar from Jet Ski-ing lasted for days! We had problem waking, getting in and out from the car..don't even mention about running :S

After the trip, I stayed at Ipoh for the week for work till I returned back to Rawang last week.



Last Wednesday @ SPACE (The Loft downstairs)


Me, Harry and Yvonne had dinner together. Yvonne had this event work at Space. The event was something about promoting Kent ciggs. In order to attract lots of people and increase sales of ciggs, they hired these group of event chickz like Yvonne herself and Swee Yi and many more both known and familiar faces.

We had some prob entering there as it was for "invited" guest only. I say screw it! I dun believe I won't be able to enter that stupid club.


Since we were there inside the club, here is how Yvonne looks like


Photobucket



e2 in Class


Photobucket


This is my "mau yiong" in class, nthn to do with loads of boredom



So here are some stories I have to my fellow friends...
~~Till the next post....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home