Monday, October 12, 2009

Journal 2

Technology these days makes life very convenient. I'm specifically noting the Internet here. You used to be able to access it whenever you are at home or at the cyber cafe, but then...think again, these days we have lap tops, communicator, PDA, iphones and more. If there aren't a wifi connection around, there is always the GPRS or the 3G connection.

What I'm trying to say here is the phrase "out sight, out of mind" can hardly take place compared to the time it used to be. Just a simple click and there you are, online. Or perhaps pressing a few buttons on the phone, again you are accessible to the E-world. So what can you do when facing such circumstances?? All I can say is to just confront it! It won't be easy but at least we tried. It took me more than three months...but now, I think avoiding is not a solution as the result is being haunted by it. I should embrace whatever my feelings leads me.

Remember that the world is ruthless,
Confronting with wisdom will never be meaningless.

The rod is useless without a reel,
Act and react according to how you feel.


I'm no poet, but I hope my poems mean something to both me and you. It the way that I can release whatever that lies beneath my thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home