Sunday, October 11, 2009

Journal 1

I woke up quite late today. C'mon, its Sunday! Although I slept at 1 a.m plus does not mean that I can't wake up late~~ A text msg supposed brightened up my day but a call darkened it. The moment of brightness lasted for less than 4 hours. Again, all the complications kicks in before Yvonne told me to keep my mind setted straight! And yes, it is true that I have a mission! Why think so much? KIS is my new theme.

An easy way keeps the mind at ease,
Away from complications means simple.


At times, I would use my favourite quote "this is what friends are for" whenever I helped a friend and they said thank you. I started to think, I would go so far out for a person and when I needed such assistance, no one is there for me. I do not wish for any repayments from them but I just wish that someone can help me when I'm deeply in need. Recently I get to feel the meaning of this quote myself.

When the path leads to nowhere,
A friend will always be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home