Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Journal 8

Ever since a week ago, it looks like a full joyful 7 days. Everyday, it seems like I had lots of activities to do. Daily activities such as Jogoya dinner last Wednesday with everyone, then coming to damansara at Bryan's (my lovely lil cousin bro) since last Friday, attended Clive's event at Zouk last Saturday nite to support Jason, had swimming session with Chun Wei/Harry then dinner with Yvonne, class on Monday, Squash with Bryan then class today and meeting Belle tmr. Its great to keep my mind occupied with events and stuff like these... At least I won't be thinking too much.

Problems are meant to be solved. Sooner or later, I might have to face it again. I can say, for now I'm doing good, but I know this will not last. The only thing I know can last is when I'm able to settle this. Memories does haunt when certain things came across....

Having a wonderful week is meaningless without the company of these people... I take this opportunity to give special thanks to Isabelle, Chun Wei/Harry and Yvonne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home