Thursday, October 22, 2009

Journal 7

These few days.....everything seems to be going fine. Probably its due to the companion I received from my fellow friends. I fully utilized my time by keeping it occupied. I'm all okay for now.

"Too much of something is NOTHING"

This phrase is a very strong one. Always keep that in mind. It applies for EVERYTHING! To further explain this phrase, I'll give a simple example to illustrates what does this means.

Everyday, parents gives allowance to their child. The child uses the money like how its normally spent. For one day, the child does not receive the money...go to ask parents for it and they said "no". The child will automatically feel pissed with anger and frustration.

This story is telling that the child did not appreciate the generosity from the parents by giving daily allowances, in fact the child had bad feelings for it because the child thinks that its a must for parents to give money. By right, appreciation should be shown to the parents daily.

The main point I'm trying to tell is the treatment we give to others and how should we show gratitude to others. Sometimes, we treat a person good once in awhile is better than always treating them good if the person does not how to show appreciation. We do good does not mean we want the person to treat us back good. All we wanted is for the person to appreciate! That's all.....Tell me if anyone disagree with this. But of course, I don't mean to tell you to stop doing what you are doing. In fact keep it up! Just remember to know what you are doing exactly and everything should turn up fine. As long as we learn to appreciate, I believe the world would become a better place.

Well, for some might think that I'm hinting on someone or something here...I can tell you straight, NO. Its just what I wanted to share for quite some time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home