Thursday, November 05, 2009

Journal 9 (Final)

Do not regret on the things we had done in the past, no matter how pain it was or how excruciating it felt...

Learn from both our own and others mistakes, as it will lead an easier path...

Move on when the time is right, do not look back but look forward towards the future...

Rely on those who cares and love, the world is not empty after all...

Today, I finally got an answer for everything. No doubt feelings of depressions kept on flowing like a never ending stream, but it is the fact that I must accept! Thankfully, I did myself a little self preparation for this to come... It hurt though....very much. No matter what, this is life and it was not the first time I had experienced it. Accept everything life gives you and embrace it with courage if you want to live. Everyday passes by despite it is sunny or rainy the whole day. Why not filled it with joyfulness and laughter instead of sadness and despair. My ability is to deliver a bright smile to all~~ I will keep that smile until the end of days...

I was able to get through this with Isabelle with me for a couple of hours this morning during the wee hours. Then, I had Yvonne to joke around with earlier today. Monkey to update and Windy to express my stoness just now. See, the world seems to be filled with people.

The purpose of this journal had been fulfilled to tell all that was in my heart and mind. Since the case is closed, there is no need to express my emotions towards the matter anymore. Hopefully next time, Journal 10 will be about good news and tells a great tale of e2life filled with joy and laughter all the way. Before I close this final entry for the Journal Series, appreciation and gratitude must be shown towards a few people.

Very Special Thanks to


Photobucket
Photobucket
-for being there for me all the time no matter where and when with unlimited support -cheering me up always, listening to whatever crap I have to say and giving me very impressive advices

Photobucket - to tell me to shut up, stand up and start walking.

-The constant companionship to clubs, foods, ****, etc Photobucket

Without these people, I don't think I would get through this easily. I know that I'm not alone for
"This is what friends are for"

Photobucket

4 Comments:

Anonymous V0n said...

Next series no more journal journal ad.....

!!!This is TO BE DISCONTINUE!!!

*always there for u Terry*

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i am fresh to this. I came accross this chat board I find It incredibly helpful and it's helped me tons. I should be able to contribute & assist other people like it has helped me.

Thanks, See You Around.

12:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello im new here, I hit upon this chat board I have found It vastly useful & its helped me tons. I hope to give something back and guide other users like its helped me.

Thanks Everyone, Catch You About.

3:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya im new to this, I hit upon this website I find It incredibly helpful and its helped me alot. I should be able to contribute and guide others like it has helped me.

Cheers all, See You Later.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home