Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Short News (Edited now with Pcitures)

Photobucket
November is ending, but before it ends... here are some short updates so that these incidents will stay in this month.

According to my FB's updates, first of all I would like to address the happiest moment of my uncle and auntie in Penang Aunt Maggie and Unc Steve with a HUGE congratulations for their baby boy Bosco Saw.

Photobucket

I had videos and pictures taken of him when he was 4 days old, as I went to Penang to see them and it is all posted up in my FB page. There, another cousin brother for me as I am now 22 years old. I guess by the time he reaches 8, he would be playing with my children :P Well, this is their 1st child and who knows there might be more??? Perhaps another one coming in 2 years time??? Then I think there will be another rabbit baby :P Of course, these are very joyful moments for all of us... SMILES :)

There was a Friday where Chun Wei had days to off.. Initially we wanted so spend the day playing computer games at cyber cafes but then, thank God I called John Tan. The next thing was us heading to Nilai for some orchard visits. On our way, we stopped by a roadside stall as BC intro to us that this stall has the best Dragon Fruits (Pitaya) around. Its huge, tasty and affordable. They also sell dragon fruit vinegar, fermanted drink, juice and wine. We bought some to give it a try especially the wine. The durian orchard belongs to BC thou, we had great fun being one step closer to nature. There were chili plucking, durian picking and fishing in his personal private pond. Poor frogs were baits and I think it died becuase of our irresponsible acts :(

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The day ends as the nightfalls and we headed back to KL for Malay Western food wanting to try out the wine with it. As I mentioned, "Malay" so we decided not to have it there. The best location to enjoy the wine without any disturbances is BC's entertainment hall in his crib. The wine was superb!


Next update will be the birthday of John Tan at Delicious KL. I don't know why they haven't post any pictures up yet in FB. At my side, I had juz videoed some "special moments" of him and several blurred pictures. The red Pitaya wine BC brought was extremely great so much so that I got 2 bottles from him for my sis and dad to try due to their craves for red wines. The party was a success for his 21st celebration in my view.

Note: I might edit this post with pictures as soon as I get them uploaded...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home