Tuesday, July 13, 2010

June-July Sembreak

Sem break is coming to an end. New classes starts next week and I have a supplementary test to take for a subject (Professional Development 1). I don't mind that subject scoring a pass because I knew I deserved that result as consequences from my behavior during last sem. All I can do is to pass the supplementary exam and aim for better scores this sem. That's for upcoming uni events update.

So far, what's happening during this sem break?

  1. Malacca with Sober and Michelle, meeting up with uni friends.
  2. To Cameron, a couples trip. Ipoh for food.
  3. Aunt Maggie and Bro Steve's Wedding @ Penang
Malacca

The trip started spontaneously when I suggested to Sober right after my final paper. Reached there around late afternoon and we had a cat and mouse race to look for my uni frens. Well, its all worth it I guess because we had a great fun overall.

Photobucket
Climbed the hill and visited this historic monument which I had came here so many times. Michelle was experiencing her 1st time here.

Photobucket
Owh, Sober tries to reach the tower but then to find out it was locked. So he decided to post for a shot while he's up there.

Photobucket
This is like a scene from a movie. We should wear costumes to suit this scene ya!

Cameron
A week plus later, we had a trip up north to Ipoh with me and Ice plus Sober and Michelle. John and Emelly head south to Ipoh from Penang and here, at my house is where we met before heading up hill to Cameron. Altogether 6 of us or 3 pairs ride into my Avanza ( a perfect car for a group of 6) with me as the trip's driver + gps. We stayed at an apartment own by my dad's customer. The price was really worth it for a night. They complaint Cameron was warm when they were sleeping but the forces of nature took revenge with cloudy and drizzling skies with strong cold wind the next day. Now they said its too cold.

Most pictures are on facebook.

Photobucket
Drinking session with liquor provided by Sober for us. We had it at the apartment's balcony.

Photobucket
Climbing a hill to get this view is really challenging for unfit people like me. It was a good exercise practice. They are posing while I'm shooting them. No pic for me :(

Penang
Aunty Maggie and Bro Steve (now have call uncle Steve..lol) They finally had their wedding dinner ceremony. Congratulations!
Headed up north to Penang (10/07/10) and straight to the location after picking up my sis from the airport. We had to help up in some preparation before the dinner. It was kinda havoc and things went a little haywire as there are many guests waiting to enter the dinner hall while we were having the tea ceremony. We kids got ang pau from them too :)

Photobucket
Too bad Bronson was unable to join us as he is currently residing in Brisbane, AU. So here is me and Charleston with my dad.

Photobucket
Uncle Alex and Jo Ee joined the fun.
(pics were taken by my sister)

Photobucket
Yea, this is baby Bosco Saw.. my cousin bro. Look at him, he's all grown up already!

These are the latest updates so far. This Wednesday is the JKR speech my dad's gonna deliver at JKR technician department. Lets see what I can capture on that day...

~Missing my Ice Ice~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home