Thursday, March 25, 2010

A bad day

Isn't a year 2009 has came and gone? This is 2010 and it should be better.
For every goodness, there must be something bad that came and block your smooth good journey. I agree that so far, there were lots of goodness came along this year. Misery was gone, emptiness was filled and most importantly happiness surrounds me.

But until today or recently, bad issues haunts me again. Car had a major broke down, security guard at Sunway giving me problems at the parking lot, assholes did not wanted to return my booking fee, Matrix car had minor problems, class missing?? and lots of little misunderstandings, arguments and disappointments between me and my ice ice.

How come they just won't leave me alone. Let me embrace my happiness and live with it. Not like I disturbed or annoyed them. Just earlier, I had to walk down from Bkt Segar to leisure mall and walk back up. Why, key was missing to the car and someone's waiting urgently for me at leisure mall. I can't keep ppl waiting for so long... I had to rush down and pass the thing to them. Besides that, I literally KOed earlier intended to just take a nap but ended up sleeping over time. Lots of msgs and miss calls. Made my ice ice worried about me. Sorry for that :(

God, please help me. I can't live like this anymore!!!

To: My dearest Ice Ice,

Things wasn't that good to me recently. I don't know why all these are happening. At times when I talk to you, somehow it didn't turn out the way I wanted to mean. Then, it simply leads to disagreements and dissatisfaction. I too am very tired of arguments and explanations. If my words and actions will cause problems, I rather withdraw myself so that I can avoid it. Furthermore, it's all negative signs to the relationship. My life is a mess right now and I hope not to drag you into it as it might affect our relationship's stability. Give me some time until everything is stable and I will promise to fulfill your requirements. Life is complicated, all we have to do is to sort out things so that we can have a look at it part by part and manage it step by step. Overall, keep in mind that I put our relationship as my First priority and I can't afford anything to sabotage it. It's just burns being the one who injects poison as I said I wanted to be better but instead it turned out the other way.


Love - Terry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home