Monday, March 15, 2010

1st week of Ice

Today marks the 1st week since I found my love for Ice. Maybe I wasn't clear in my previous post of who was this Ice that I'm so in love with? I think its time to reveal this secret by presenting my Ice graphically.



Yup! She is my Ice and there is no lie.
Her name contains a word in Chinese, 冰 (Ping) which just means ICE
*Dear, I still think this is your best pic

Throughout the week, I wanted to have many pictures of us but due to time and work loads...I manage to take pictures of us only with dull settings... Well, no worries cause there are more to come soon~~~
I wish these photos are adequate to fulfill my expectation. In order for them to look better, I did a little photo enhancements (with my limited knowledge and uncreative brain). At least it satisfies myself and I hope her too :)

Photobucket
A historical moment

Photobucket Happiness and Laughter

Photobucket
Timeless memories

A shock of love with a pink heart written with words....

Photobucket
In case the words are too blur, it reads
" My love for you is A Journey
starting at FOREVER
And
Ending at NEVER"
I found it in my pencil case with a little hint from her~~~
Very sweet of you my Ice... Thanks a lot! :D

Until here, my fellow readers are advised to read till... I would like to dedicate the following for my wonderful Ice gurl. Thanks...

To my dearest Ice Ice, 冰冰.

You came into my life with my will to invite you in. I had became so different since the start of our relationship. This different me is totally not myself and you are most well aware of. Things that change a person that serious is when the person is really SERIOUS. Please give me more time to work on that so that I can be myself in terms of action, reaction, speaking and responses.

在我的心空间充满了你。
以你离开是因为我的胸口撕裂了我的心一样。
我会捍卫我的所有可能你!
我不会失去你的风险,因为你是我的一切。

In English simply means

"The space in my heart has been filled with you,
Taking you away is ripping my heart out from my chest,
I will defend you with all my might!
I will not risk loosing you as you are my everything."

Isabelle is very right. You are my little Princess of my life.

Photobucket

Not a normal princess but an ICE Princess


Photobucket You are here to stay for eternity~~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo world[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses not-so-popular or not-so-known ways to produce an income online.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home