Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Febuary's Entry

Its already 10 days since Feb, the shortest month of the year. This means the Chinese New Year is around the corner. To welcome the new year, I went for a haircut earlier today. Kinda like a last minute thingy and ya, I paid for a higher price cuz its around new year. Everywhere does the same.




Here's a new look for the new year!
(ok, not much difference...I know)

Almost every week, Boon Chuan (BC) goes to his orchard to do some stuff his dad ordered him to. But then, going to his orchard far away from KL alone is kinda boring. Boring or not, he still has to go. Why not going with some one? There is where I come tag along...

Rambutan seems like a very delicious fruit that comes in seasons every year. Here is a pic of a rambutan tree's branch infiltrated with red ant's nest! This is one of the adventure I had in BC's orchard.



A bite from them can hurt u, imagine that many!! eee....


A day of exercising is great! A week ago back in Ipoh, we had a great sports work out! A Basketball Game at my old high school with my juniors. Josh was at Ipoh that week with me going around eating n working. So one fine day we made a stop at St Michaels to play a game with some juniors.



I was there lying exhausted and there he shoots a 3 pointer!

Juz a day after our game, Breaking news! Windy was in Malaysia! That is when we had to rush back to KL... Althou it wasn't a good start, but I'm sure it ended greatly! She wen't back this morning or to say, yesterday morning or noon at 1.40pm flight back to JKT. In the end I would say, "I'll do my best for you two~"



The only pic I took of her. With Josh hse guardian Bruno!




Here she left a Stitch with me, a phone decorative
"Thanks Windy"
"Its adorable"
"The other Winnie the Pooh looks great too, but then..its just something I can't bare"


Finally here is a rainbow appeared sometime last month! A Full rainbow!!!
People say, a rainbow signifies hope and happiness.., Well, I wish that it can bring me hope and happiness too..


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Someone deleted a variety of links from mirrorcreator and filefactory ...

From now, we will use www.tinyurlalternative.com as our main [url=http://www.tinyurlalternative.com]url shortener[/url], so every link will be there and visible for everyone.

You can pick out from many great [url=http://kfc.ms]short url[/url] names like:

kfc.ms easysharelink.info jumpme.info megauploadlink.info megavideolink.info mygamelink.info myrapidsharelink.info mytorrentlink.info myurlshortener.com mywarezlink.info urlredirect.info urlshrinker.info weblinkshortener.com youtubelink.info and many others.

They have above 60 other ready domains and the [url=http://myurlshortener.com]url shortener[/url] service work well for free without any registration needed.

So we think it is good idea and propose you to use [url=http://urlredirect.info]url redirect[/url] service too!

Thank you.

2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home