Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My 冰冰, Ice

Have you ever wondered how wonderful ICE is to us? We love to see the snow in countries with four seasons, we love to play with the ice in the icy mountains and we definitely love to have ice in our drinks~~~

If Poseidon (he) is water, then ice would be a woman. According to my research, the goddess for ice is Chione (she).
It's figured that way because water is rough and strong while snow/ice is fine and smooth.



In an ecologist or environmentalist point of view, Ice sustains all life on earth. The end of the world is directly related to the melting of the polar ice cubes due to Global Warming. Have you ever paused and try to take a look at an icy scenery??? There are nothing more than just crystallized water. She looks like beauty frozen in time a.k.a. everlasting beauty.



We actually loves ice, but its just that we don't really appreciate it at times. Some even are deeply in love with ice-cream. So people, please find out which ice you really love and start appreciating her. In return, you will not regret for loving her in the 1st place!

I'm proud to say that I had found my ice. She is none other than my beloved 冰冰 (Ice Ice). Just like how people who did not appreciate ice during the cold weather. Once its gone, they complaint a lot about the heat and how people contributes to Global Warming. When the end of the world strikes, everyone starts to regret in despair. I did not wait till Global Warming or suffering due to the heat because I realized that how depressing it would be when ICE is gone. I do not want to regret for something that I have not done while the chances are open up widely for me.

I just realized that the Ice hearts looks aesthetically amazing compared to the traditional red hearts. From now, on...I symbolized love with the ice heart~



A heart of Ice for my 冰冰 to represent my love,
~frozen in time forever~

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well... that's very interessting but to be honest i have a hard time seeing it... I'm wondering what others have to say....

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home