Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Our Journey 1

A Walk at the Park

Ice gave me a surprise today by telling me that she wants to join Sober and Michelle's usual jogging at SS12 recreational park. I quickly informed Sober for the good news that my gf can join us despite of her assignments and projects going on. At 6pm plus, we managed to reach our destination despite the heavy traffic jam coming from PJ.

I won't disagree that Sober and Michelle both are great sports people. Fit and strong... unlike me, weak and out of shape :( I used to be one but no longer now... Well, its all about training and working out. Faster? of course can, but much persistence and discipline required.

We did a few meters of jogging, then we walked and we stopped! The following tells why..

Photobucket
My hair looks like anime male character :P

Photobucket
Feels shy when I pointed the camera at her direction

Photobucket
Hmm, wondering something?

Photobucket
Looks like something on the bench caught her attention

Photobucket
Seriously, what is there on the bench??

After walking and a bit of running to catch up with them, I suggested why not lets sit down and wait for them to come by.

Photobucket
Some Ribena to refresh ourselves!

Photobucket
Alright, commercial break. This is miss Ribena Girl (the yellow lemon you watch on TV ads)

Photobucket
I told her the lake is nice, why not enjoy the view instead of looking on the bench.

Photobucket
And she decided to have a closer look

After for almost 20mins, they still didn't arrive. So we decided to go back to our starting point see whether we can meet them there or not. True enough, the couple were taking pictures of each other just as we did on the other side of the lake. haiyah! There is where our outing ended and head for dinner at SS15.


Photobucket
~Thank you my Ice Ice for joining us.
Hope to have more of such outings in the future~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home