Thursday, April 29, 2010

Looking more "Original"

My last days of this look for the past 3 years.


"Darn, look how fat I've grown, the shirt is small!"

So now, I look like this...

Original hairstyle...

It seemed like there are people who likes this and there are also those who prefer my previous hairstyle. I think I should keep track on people's comments and make a pole out of it. The result would determine which style should I keep!

On my birthday, I spent my time with only my Ice Ice after class. The whole day with her is what I wanted on my big day. Then, I found out a pic cam whore-ed by herself in my phone...

Nah! Don't look at me that way, I DID NOT bully her or forced her to do something she doesn't want.

Walking around a mall as big as 1 Utama is really tiring esp when you have nothing to shop for... So we stumble across this comfortable looking chair. It hungers for RM, once you feed it with RM 1, it will start to vibrate and move by itself maybe to show gratitude. For 3 mins, it will be in that state. Then, so happened Ice Ice was sitting on it. Wow, it's movements provides you comfy and relaxation with massages more comfort than I can give her! LOL


Thirsty? McD milkshake satisfy your thirstiness and at the same time fills your empty stomach. I notice many people used McD as their meeting place to talk business and do Direct Selling/MLM. But who cares, me and Ice used McD for couple shots!


Later that night, my birthday dinner was BBQ plaza Supreme Set with a few modifications. More chicken and pork! yum yum, I loved the Sirloin beef...


Cooking with style~~~


Both of us was too tired to other things, so I didn't meet up with my close friends here. Maybe next year?? Please don't think as if I got a gf I won't care about my friends. Every single one of you are important to me as I am in our circle of life. Terry will only change for the better side :)

This year, I had a cake! Homemade Carrot Cheese Cake by my best fren's mum.

"Thank you aunty Irene. Your cake was superb! Love it so much~~"

I finally got the time to post this blog up. I was extremely busy for the past 2 weeks. Today, my is my law essay's due date. I manage to hand it in during the stipulated time after burning the mid nite oil yesterday.

Till the next entry

2 Comments:

Blogger Joni a.k.a Rene said...

yo, 1st of all, Happy Belated Birthday! wahahhaha, anyway, got u ur Bday present d so i don't u owe u anything la...i was in LA anyway that time

Pssst...i still think u look much better with that longer hair..this one look abit like samseng..or look older man, LOL

3:22 AM  
Blogger Terry Tham said...

aiks, chan oi dik jie jie... some say this look more gentelman and that looks like la la. very luan la...anyways, i was carrying this hair style throughout the entire growing up process with you. for now, i'll stick to this la..hehehe

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home