Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Finally I got back my account

It has once again been awhile since i last blogged. One of the reasons is I can't log in to my account because google has bought over blogger and it requires a gmail account where my gmail has nothing to do with this account. I was able to sign in using gmail but i don't need it a new account and I don't want to start all over. I like this account with all my memories attached to it.

I guess no one reads this blog anymore. So its now my online diary for myself and maybe random people who don't know me stumbling across this blog and reads it.

Life is never fair. One of the unfairness is when you finally get something that you wanted for a long time, there is not much time life for you to enjoy it. The reason is, I finally found something I like to do here in Sydney but my time left here is very limited. So, I guess I have to live with it. Can't do anything.

Another life lesson learned which closely relates back more than a year ago is that you will not learn how to appreciate something priceless until its gone. Then you start to realize it was the best damn thing you ever had. People come and go in your life, its up to you to grab hold of that particular person who comes buy and make sure they stay. Once you let go, you will never get them back and all you can do is to take a lifetime to forget them.

1 Comments:

Blogger angiekong said...

ahem..ahem..wat a blog u got there!it succesfully gave me interest to read the whole blog and it helps me to understand u more.silly boy and guess what..it does automatically make a grin wide smile appear on my face while reading it.dont give up blogging oo.im your new fans!After reading ur WHOLE blog, i found i known u for ages!

i start blogging myself too.i found it quite amusing but on ironically it does show everything u hv been tru to the whole world.i know that u n me alwix been that positive so even tho we knew bout the disadvantages of blogging.we tend to ignore it! =)

seems like by blogging i can improve the way i speak in english!even tho no readers but its fine for me that nobody will laugh at me of what i wrote.hehe..too shy..

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home