Tuesday, November 30, 2004

The Battle ENDs at 2nd Dec. 2004

After all the preperations,the hardwork and fears is comin to an END!This battle will be our Final battle together.After this,every single one will go their own seperate ways...Some might not be meeting each other anymore.This will be where my 1st life journey ends.It can also be describe as reaching the 1st checkpoint of this life journey.Yes,i agree dat there is a long way to go,but now,to me..17 years is long enough.A quater of life has passed.
Time flies by very fast!Today can be considered the last day for me to enter the library.Same goes wif my frens there.Everything happened there for this short period of time over there will be in my memories as long as possible....


I would like to strongly recomend this anime once more to those who r a fan of animes

Mai-HiME