Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Not active lately

Many things hav changed lately...ppl around,plces around and oso my cell phone.Can't explain y..but i noe there r sum changes ady.Mayb bcuz da exams r near (SPM).But 2 me,if i get my forecast a nice piece...i dun think SPM is dat important bcuz i'm leaving Ipoh b4 da results releases.Anyway,i juz wana focus on studying now...wierd eh?...dun care la...i'm oso quite bored lately,nthn much interesting happned in my life oso..every1 r juz bz wif their studies onli.Wat 2 do?this is our fate!After da exams we might not b able to meet each other together again.Kinda miz their faces.Huh,its very normal to every1 [i noe dat].But this time is my turn to experience it..hahaha!Anyway...i'll continue this journal till i reach a certain age then i'll anounce 2 officially close this blog.But dun worry..it'll b a long time to go.