Saturday, February 03, 2007

Jobless

It has ben 5 days since i lost my job :(
My boss told me that the outlet i'm working at doesn't earn money. So he decided to close the stall. This come to a result of me being jobless.

Today i've been using the comp for the whole day just playing Warcraft (not Dota) and surfing the net. I'm also looking for a job from the newspaper. It really stress me out by calling every company and ask for the vacancy job.
Its hard for me to meet the requirements as i have to study in the morning.

I still miss my favourite working place. Pearl Point Shopping mall at old Klang Road. There were many everlasting memories left there.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Set it too small..Sry... This was Shine Silver @ Pearl Point Oct-Dec '06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home